Build A Carport To Protect Your Car From The Elements
Is the paint on your car fading from the hot Florida sun? Are you sick of replacing windows when the summer storms throw branches and hail at your car? Did you turn your garage in to a finished room and now have nowhere to protect your car? Do you wish there was a way to protect your car without paying to build a garage on to your house?
A carport is a covered structure made from steel or aluminum and built to protect vehicles from the outdoors. Carports are composed of a roof, posts, and beam, and they can be attached to the home or not. Due to the lack of four walls there is less protection for the vehicles but offers ventilation that a garage does not.
Some of the benefits received from a carport include but are not limited to:
- A level of protection from bad weather, sun damage, and flying debris
- You can work on your car in a shaded spot without dealing with the heat of an enclosed garage
- Add value to your home
- A shaded area to relax in or watch your children play
- Store your car, motorcycle, boat, trailers, motor homes, and more
- Flexible with location - you can put it anywhere that you have space for it and can get a car to
- Can be quickly converted in to a covered entertaining area for a barbecue or other outdoor event