Upgrade Without Leaving Your Neighborhood with a Room Addition
Is your home bursting at the seams? Are your children growing up and really ready for their own rooms, but there isn't an available room for them? Would you like to increase your square footage without dealing with the headache of selling your home and buying a new one?
A room addition is possibly the answer to the problem of a house that is too small for your family. Adding space in this way will take unused outdoor space and turn it in to more space inside your home. You can use this to add a room to the home or enlarge an existing room.
While the least expensive way to increase your square footage is generally building out on the first floor in to your back yard, certain aspects such as an inclined ground may make a second story addition less expensive. Considering these things will help you determine the best way to increase your living space.
Some of the benefits received from a room addition include but are not limited to:
- Increase property value
- Adds space to your new home
- Eliminates the time, stress, and expense of moving to a larger home
- Something new and different
- Adds a new functionality to your home
- Make your home feel more spacious and open
- Opportunity to move in a family member and even give them their own entrance
- Opportunity to create a home office with tax benefits
- Opportunity to create a room for one of your hobbies
- Opportunity to create a family room allowing for more bonding time
- Opportunity to create a new place for entertaining company